pens or pins? that is the question...


What's one to do when the heart and hands enjoy words and fabric, the pattern of paragraphs and quilts to an equal enthusiasm? To solve my dilemma I'm writing the print that stirs me and sharing the journey of blending fabrics into quilts and wearables, the discovery of old--be it quilts or friends, and the pleasures of today. Come...have a visit with me.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's Better?

WHAT'S BETTER????? I awoke to a beautiful day and found many happy thoughts racing through my morning pages. Here are a few:

                  1) What's better than celebrating Kate's one year birthday?
What's better than enjoying it with her mom and dad?
 
        2)What's better than a writing workshop with talented author Dena Dyer?
                               Check out her blogpost--Mother Inferior

     3)What's better than enjoying peaches with Charlette, my neighbor-friend?



4)What's better than a GRAND summer tomato stand, 1 mile down the road?

Posted by Picasa5)What's better than enjoying my dear grandchildren--
big brother Michael, age 3 and baby Kate, age one?

What's better??--LIFE IS JOYFUL!!

And the best read of the week? new magazines that surprise me in the mail--
my favorites: The Quilt Life; Poets & Writers; The Writer's Digest; Quilt Mania
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE???

AND anticipation of QUILTING ADVENTURES (www.quilting-adventures.com)  fall guest teacher--check out
SUE SPARGO (www.suespargo.com) She's coming to our annual seminar,
September 12-15--Look forward to seeing you!

AND GOD'S unfailing scripture:

God did not give us a spirit of timidity,
but a spirit of POWER, of LOVE, and of SELF-DISCIPLINE.  IITimothy 1:7

til then,
ali

No comments:

Post a Comment